1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm not stupid or am I...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Setsuna, Oct 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Setsuna

Setsuna New Fapstronaut

(sorry for mistakes I'm french speaking :) )

Hello,

How to start? It strated a long time ago but I think the most interstig thing is to explain how I landed here:

I love science, biology is one of my favorite.
    I was having lunch today and was looking at some youtubes vids, some serious ones about scence, knowlege, human behavior, memory... what to choose?

I already did know this was a problem, I tried so many times to stop without winning (but just did some improvement). Just before I was planning what kind of evening will I have after work.
    "Wife isnt home so I have two hours... Fortnite? Cooking? Visit a friend?
    Lets plan a 1.5 PMO and a 0.5 Fortnite."
    I fact would have be a full time PMO :(

First time I admited I had a problem was one year ago. We talked about that with my mife and she told me to have a journal or having pychologic help. Considering stopping P made me realy angry and I was considering it was like a curse. That it was in my nature to be like that.
    I fighted for some time but it came back to me and felt harmless.

In the video they talk about Nofap community. I never tought about that but it has to be a first time, a serious one.
    So I didn't spent my day thinking about P but read a lot on this site :)

So I feel stupid because I think I could try something like this before.
    I realy hope that will help me because I see it as a chance.

Thank you guys

Contentful T likes this.
  2. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Welcome Setsuna. Of course this is the right choice and one can only expect positive results by sticking to it.