1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm so confused, lost.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Oct 11, 2019.

1. If I don't write understandably sorry, english is not my first language. So, being on nofap has improved my relationship with girls. So I'm hanging out with some girls and what's the problem is the girls around me are more likely manly and don't prefer love either. I've understood that girls never love you nowadays (most girls). A day ago I was dreaming of my future wife and kids but suddenly I want to be mgtow. So I'm so confused If I choose to live a normal life (marriage, kids, paying pills, taking care of family etc.) I won't ever see my full potential and on the other side If I choose to be mgtow I feel like I will live miserable, lost life because there will be no one to hold my back. It just sounds lonely right? So give me some advice I'm so lost.

2. I think you're worrying too much. Lots of people find both love and personal success. The hard part is that you never know when you will meet the girl that's right for you. So keep going forward and stay away from women that just want to use you. But don't go MGTOW either because that is no way to live.

3. Find a girl who doesn't want kids maybe.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. chesterkeen

chesterkeen Fapstronaut

well you never know when the right girl will appear...
    some girls are gold diggers that is for sure, some are just the typical mother type that are looking to have kids...but i personally believe MGTOW and Feminism are both the extreme ends and none of them worth following...
    just decide how you want to lead your life...
    and most important, stop overthinking...just do what you should do and believe in yourself...follow the root of success and who knows? maybe on the way, you find your soulmate...

diaspar and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Get away from MGTOW. It is like incels but with self-confidence.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Oh my god guys! Those are the advice
    Thank you so much! This helps me a lot that you can't even imagine. Best of luck for you :D

diaspar likes this.
  7. Thank you so much! I've understood that middle path is the way.

8. Thank you mate! It's just like you say. Overthinking was the problem. Also I understood that middle path is the way! No mgtow, no nice guy.