1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm starting to feel human again and I don't know what to do with it

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Midnight00, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Midnight00

Midnight00 Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

I'm a few weeks into nofap. I started desiring a relationship so bad. I started to think about girls and wanting to be in a relationship with them where I can love them and they can love me. I just want to know what it feels like to love someone for once in my life. It made me feel so uncomfortable because I know that because of my addiction in not where I am mentally to have a relationship. And my body just started to feel a lot of discomfort. Tbh, the way all this started was because the movie I was watching was a romantic one and the actress reminded me of a p star. I guess I wanted intimacy with the actress and so I PMOed. When this happens I tell myself to follow certain steps but I just didn't. The other problem was I didn't just go b to sleep.

Does anyone else feel this way? What do you all do to counteract this feeling?

2. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

I have noticed watching romantic films that have sex scenes or implying that they have sex is not great for recovery. Also the romantic aspect can make me feel lonely and miss being in a relationship. I rarely watch them anymore but if I end up seeing some of them on tv I become very conscious of the effects it could give me and I do not live in the movie as I usually would. I distance my self from it, I do not enjoy watching them either.