1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm trying to win my ex back - My letter for her

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by MJ Warrior 93, Feb 13, 2020.

1. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Look, I didn't mean to make her a victim or lie to her. I was only trying to open myself up for her with honesty in order for our relationship to move forward. It was never my intention to drive her away. I didn't want this to happen.

I'm sorry, but I can't just accept it and move on this easily. She even told me that she hopes I figure it out, which I am. And I have to keep trying.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  2. SequinHistory

SequinHistory Fapstronaut

Telling her wasn’t the problem so stop acting like it was.

I told my wife about my problem and I’m in therapy. If you asked my wife if she wished she’d never found out she’d say no. She does wish this problem never existed and it hurts her every single day, but telling her was the first decent thing I did. Lying to her every day, gaslighting her, and effectively forcing her into a relationship with someone she didn’t know was the problem.

She would’ve found out about your problem eventually so the ONLY saving grace you have is that you told her before she did. She’s not stupid. She has cut you out so she can focus on her own recovery. I know this is hard but you can’t change this. She isn’t your property. If my wife leaves (which is still a strong possibility) there’s nothing I can do about it. I just have to keep moving forward with my own recovery. When you recover from this problem you’re going to be so much better than the man you were going into it, and there is a good chance she will see that. If not, when you’re ready, somebody else will.

3. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I'm bringing back this thread again.

Anyways, I've been looking up this guy named Dan Bacon. He is, in my opinion, a real life saver. He's made videos on youtube about different possible ways of getting back with my ex!

His words are giving me hope and motivation on winning her back! I won't give up, and I'll keep trying, no matter what! I miss her, I love her, and I care about her. She's very important to me.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
    Deleted Account likes this.