1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Im upset

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by the promise, Jun 2, 2019.

1. the promise

the promise Fapstronaut

Im upset im. Upset i f÷l lime screaming to the doctors and kiking chairs in the floor. Saying there stupid asholes omg i hate doctors so much i hope in this hospital ushh i dk owww i fucking hate them all ush i want to scream and cry what is time when u spended at youre house doing nothing but then what is time when u spended at a hospital its the same freaking time and yet seems so fucking long doctors have the analyzise already and they pass tru me like i dont exist there are only two patie ce left and everything they say is just fucking wait uuuushhhi hate them so bad im having like the worst day of my life and on top of that my coworker is going on vacations and i have to work double shifts alll thiiisss weeek omg im so upset i really just want to cry my eyes out rip this hospital apart The doctors is just about my side and im about to punch him in the frwaking face and kik his aass i just dont know where all this anger goes from ush why when i try NoFap and im succesfull for some part of days everything just goes to hell when i try to do somthing new

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2019
    captainteemo likes this.
  2. the promise

the promise Fapstronaut

Im better , dint know what to do , started to write down my anger n.n

3. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

Just take a deep breath. And get on with it. You can do it!

the promise likes this.
  4. the promise

the promise Fapstronaut

I learned that for men is hard to expres an emotion but its easy to write it down i dint knew what to do with my anger so i wrote it down :) it helped a lot thank u guys

PMS and captainteemo like this.
  5. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

We are here for you mate. We are listening.

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Get a Snickers.
    Disclaimer: I have never eaten a Snickers in my life.

7. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

Snickers are full of sugar. A stimulant that triggers anxiety and raises stress. Inadvisable.