1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Importance of June 26th

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Masquerade, Jun 26, 2015.

HAVE YOU EVER USED DRUGS IN YOUR LIFE?

1. YES

36.4%
  2. NO

45.5%
  3. EXPERIMENTED IT ONCE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. NO WAY AM GONNA USE IT EVEN IF AM GOING TO DIE

27.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Masquerade

Masquerade Fapstronaut

I wonder why no one didn't say any word about this day.Don't you know that today is International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking.

In today's newspaper there are reports regarding this topic.Drug Abuse & Addictions start at an early age among people.Mostly in teenage.The main target of these distributors are mostly teenagers.

Friends,as people fighting an addiction like PMO,drugs, smoking or whatever This day should have been in our memory.I think more posts on effects of drugs or related things should be there in all forums.Atleast we can spread awareness among our NOFAP FAMILY

~Masquerade

2. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Drugs are bad mmmkay. If you are going to use drugs, it is wise to use legal chemicals or plants, if illegal it is wise to know your source or you are most likely supporting the illegal drug trade that promotes and supports the exploitation and destruction of lives.

If you choose to use, do so responsibly,
    www.erowid.org
    www.bluelight.org

My heart goes out to those whose lives have been affected by drug addiction, as mine has.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    Gilbert likes this.
  3. Masquerade

Masquerade Fapstronaut

Drugs obtained from plants also has the same effect.Then why using them?Is better to go with our natural body than using some chemicals for our enjoyments

4. Gilbert

Gilbert Fapstronaut

I truthfully don't understand why anyone would want to use them. Legalising marijuana/all drugs is so huge at the moment also when the addictiveness and side effects are so obviously detrimental. I think nobody can really have a say in this regard when so many people have had their lives ruined by them.

5. BlueNotes

BlueNotes Fapstronaut

From my experiences, I've had much success with psilocybin mushrooms and cannabis. I truely believe they can manifest real positive change in human beings. It's all about your intentions.
    Alcohol, meth, heroin, speed, crack, cocaine, pharmaceuticals - those are the substances you need to be careful with.
    I personally have no experience with any of those except alcohol. In moderation alcohol can be fun.