Improve testicles size

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Napav, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

Hi,
    I am in this forum for almost 3 years. I have had some good streaks. But not yet completely recovered.
    Now, I have stayed almost clean for almost a month.
    I am 27 years old, unmarried.
    I have started this sin 12 years ago.

I see that my testicles size has remained small for many years. I read in many posts and articles, that small sizes many reflect in infertility. I am afraid now, I don't want to go to hospital/doctor.
    Please guide me.

Thanks brothers.

2. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

Please brothers share your wisdom on this..

3. FunAtomis

FunAtomis Fapstronaut

Go to the urologist, he will check it. Maybe he will do USG and measure them on the screen :) To be honest, in the past, I was sure that my balls should be a little bigger, but when you don't have a scale or something you can compare yourself, then this is only your imagination, not a medical fact.

Every year I am going to have a physical exam and they do USG ( including testicles) and one time I asked the doctor if this is normal size and he said it's ok. That's all. Mystery solved :)

Go to doctor!!!!!

4. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

I don't want to go to doctor..

5. FunAtomis

FunAtomis Fapstronaut

Then you will never find out if there is something wrong with your testicles. I don't think infertility is so popular health problem. I understand that you are afraid. In past, I had sex with one person. Later on, I discovered that women has HIV. I tested myself (few times every few months) to be sure. But before I decided about making test. For 2 years I was sure that my life is over. The decision is yours, you know what is best for you.

Good luck.