1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Improvement in reading books

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Hezeru, May 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hezeru

Hezeru Fapstronaut

After I stopped fapping I found myself hungry for reading books. I finished one in just a couple of days, reading even 100 pages per day (which is good for someone who hasn't read a book since years). And now I'm into another one. The hard part is that I had a wet dream one day and the urge to fap kicked in. But I hope I will survive that wave.
    So I guess you can say that when you stop using your D you start using your Brain :rolleyes:
    Besides reading books helps to reduce addictions, like computer addiction for exmaple, or even listening to music.
    And another thing which I consider very positive is that I started to running, almost every day. So my health also impoves :D

2. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

I used to be an avid reader. But i eventually started reading less and less as technology took a major role in my life. However, I will get back into reading before I head off to the Navy.