Improvement Journal

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by nerdy_owl, Sep 21, 2021.

1. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 6!
    Other day other challenge, I run 8 km today, litle bit tired but feeling great!. Ate healthy and I have plans to hang out today so that is a useful motivation to resist the urges.

Keeping strongh and always thinking: Think in sex just while having sex.

2. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 7!
    Yestarday was a good day, the urges shows like at 8:00 PM, the good thing is that I was driving, so I overcame them. Today is other day, I did my exercise, clean my house (there is always something to clean) and ate healthy. I'm loosing some weight and that is great for me.

3. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 8! A Uruk Hai now I feel the power of it!! hahaha
    The urges was strongh yesterday and having the problem that I "always want to rest" for example, I want to work harder and I feel my brain lazy, I think that is just the dopamine necesity and my brain is trying to replase that dopamine with other things. But keeping strongh and working hard to continue in this journey. We can do it brothers!

black.and.green likes this.
  4. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 10!
    Yestarday was a good day, I ran like 10 km and I hang out with the girl that I'm dating. I had sex with her yestarday but in the "second strike" I had some ED problems, but she was kind about that. I told her about that I have problems with PMO and she was really kind about that. I have to accept that I didn't told her all the story, or how this affects me, but it a start.

It is the second time in my life that I told somebody something about this problem, so feels great!

Today is another day, so another challenge, so Keeping strongh and always thinking: Think in sex just while having sex.

5. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 11!
    Other day, other challenge, today I want to do a lot of things, so I want to be focused in my job. Have a nice one everybody!

Keeping strongh and always thinking: Think in sex just while having sex

6. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 12!
    I was a lot of time outside, so is always dificult to dont look to beautiful girls, that always make this path more dificut, but the urges still low at this hour of the day.

7. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 13!
    With a lot things to do, so will be a funny day. I don't feel so good, the girl that I'm dating is like "some days I want to be with you and other days I forget you" This situations have affected me since 3 months from now. Maybe I will try to date someone else but not decided yet. I really like her but maybe we differ in what we expect in a relationship.

These days the urges were low, so is somthig good. Always doing exercise, taking cold showers and (most of the meals) eating healthy.

8. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 15! I'm a hobbit!
    Merry cristmas to everyone. Yestarday the urges where low, did exercise and took a cold shower. Today is another day and another challenge.

9. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 21!
    I was in a family trip, so I was distracted. The urges wasen't strongh in these days. Keepings strongh and trying to work on the best version of myself.

10. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 8! becoming an Uruk Hai!
    Still on quarentine, tryiing to focus on my work and keep taking medicine. Missing working out and the cold showers. Keeping strogh!

11. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 9!
    Urges are harder since yestarday and beeing in quarentine doesn't help, but triying to mantain me focus on my work and in my studies. Yesterday I wrote my goals for this year, and one of it is to leave PMO!, We can do it my brothers, we can keep strongh and be our best versions!.

12. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 11
    Still in quarentine, yestarday I felt really tired, I slept a lot and play videogames too. Was not a productive day but today will be a better one.

Always controling my sex thoughts and what I see to don't relapse.

13. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 13!
    strongh urges yesterday, but I manage them keeping me busy. That is something that now I know that helps me.

14. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 15! I'm Hobbit!
    The quarantine ends yestarday and I'm proud of my self to have the control to don't relapse in these days, staying all the time alone. Continue keeping strongh and always taking care of what I see and my thougths.

15. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 16!
    I'm not checking social networks anymore, that is something that is really helpful in this path(for me at least). The urges of yestarday were low, but always beeing careful about what I see and in what I think.

88991s likes this.
  16. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 0! I feel angry because I fall in the temptation with low urges. But something that I have to accept (and I'm happy for it) is that the sessions don't take so long. Other thing that I notice is that I was playing to much video games, so maybe that didn't help(at least for me) for this journey. I will take in count that for the future. So continue here my brothers in the figth I know that I will do it better the next strike.

88991s likes this.
  17. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 1! an Orc, keeping strogh!

18. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 2!
    Focusing problems yestarday and didn't sleep well, but today will be a better day for sure! Keeping strongh!

19. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 1!
    I'm in the battle again, I did exercise and ate healthy today. I have a lot of job task to do, so I will be busy today. Keeping strong!

20. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 2!
    Sad, problems with the girl that I'm dating but trying to solve them (even if I have to quit dating her). But grateful with a lot of things too. Trying to have my mind focused in my work and personal projects. Keeping strongh my brothers.