1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Improving social abilities

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    today I started studiying theology at the campus. It was very challenging for me to come to this new area, come in a room, full of new students, which are talking.
    Before I started this nofap thing such a situation would have been a nightmare for me, because I was very afraid of taller groups of people and talking to people.
    But I today I felt much more confident, like more peace to myself. I was very open to the other people, talked to them first, asked them questions... It was a very good experience.
    Now I see that in my PM addiction I was locked into myself, was afraid that somebody find out the trutth about me and so on.
    Since I started this challenge, I'm at ten days now, I feel more quality of life, respect to myself, I'm able to be interested to other people, not only to myself, like before.
    I'm very thankful to god, because he brought me here and I'm also thankful for all the people, who have the same PM problem like me and realized that as a problem and sharing their experiences to the others.
    I think this nofap thing has the potential to change my and your lifes, in a beautiful way!
    God bless you all!
    -- Amen --

2. Great news. I have noticed a similar reaction in that I'm not as preoccupied in what people think, I am generally more aware and have more pleasure in the little things. God bless and keep you on your journey. As Christians it is important for us to not do these things merely out of selfish intentions and motives but because we wish to honour the LORD as is our "reasonable service".