1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

In a hospital

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Again. Its my 5th day just lying in bed doing nothing and I dont really know when they will let me go. I had a surgery a few weeks ago in my right nut. Had to remove 400ml water. About a week after the surgery it started swelling then it started hurting a lot. Then I went to the ER after 2 weeks and it was infected. Got rushed to the hospital and had to undergo a second surgery the same day. Then I got diagnosed with MRSA, multiresistent super bug. Fucking balls.. So now im in isolation. My psychologist is calling me. I am about to have a breakdown. Im hearing voices and the walls are creeping up on me. My balls hurt. I got wires and monitors everywhere. My wound is bleeding. I cant pee so they put this thing inside my penis to suck out the urine. Have to have this thing on me for 4 weeks. I feel like im getting raped every day. The nurses have to check and clean down there several times a day and they are often 2 or 3 at a time touching my goods. I feel so embarrassed every time.

2. Pointlessaccount

Pointlessaccount Fapstronaut

Are you reading any books while you're there?

3. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Holy! 400 ml of water? GOD DAMN!

I wanna know more of this story!
    :eek:

4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I hope you are having dead dick syndrome at the moment NFSB!

Better than getting wood from the nurses rummaging around your plums! :rolleyes: