1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

In high school, why did moms like me but girls didn't?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by DaSaltyPancake, Jul 28, 2020.

1. DaSaltyPancake

DaSaltyPancake Fapstronaut

So, I just graduated from high school, and I've delved into the world of dating once more. In order to properly do so, I've reflected on my past experiences with girls which made me come across a strange trend: mothers recommended me to their daughters even though very few girls were actually attracted to me.

Why would this be the case? I can remember four occasions where girls' mothers intentionally set us up or even blatantly recommended to my mother that we date. In fact, I can remember having one conversation with a mother of a girl in my concert band who asked, "How are you still single? I'd figure the girls would be all over you." Yet, they weren't by any measure.

This brings me to two questions for my fellow fapstronauts:
    1) Do older/middle-aged women have greatly different tastes than young girls?
    2) What characteristics would this likely reveal about me that I should improve or suppress to try and attract women my own age (18)?

Cheers, mates!

2. Stop making generic fantasy posts!

3. DaSaltyPancake

DaSaltyPancake Fapstronaut

I’m genuinely posting. Absolutely nothing that I’ve posted has been false.

4. 1) Yes, but this is answer does not mean anything to you.
    2) I don't know, they were probably just trying to make you feel better.