1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

In need of help and information for my problem with NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Bradoh2, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Bradoh2

Bradoh2 New Fapstronaut

Hi, I hope everyone is doing well and i wish every pmo addict to recover,
    I'm 19 years old, I struggled with Premature Ejaculation since i was 14. It was weird at that time for me because that's when i first time orgasmed in my whole life. I didn't knew what masturbation was at that time as the orgasm was accidentally reached. That's when i become to learn more about masturbation. I tried quitting hundreds of times, I developed social anxiety and lots of mental disorders. It really killed me internally. The last time i did NoFap was from March to December 2021 (9 months Nofap) the problem is i couldn't continue because of my premature ejaculation, I was so bothered and anxious about it to the point where i couldn't touch the foreskin area of my penis so i don't ejaculate and i was like that for months . So the question is how to deal with P.E .I'm in need of help and information from anyone who was like me or someone who has knowledge about sexual health. I need to deal with P.E so i can continue to NoFap for life peacefully.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022