1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

In Semptember, I mark 10 years as a man who tries to get a girlfriend but cant

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 22, 2020.

1. 10 years of rejection and pain. 10 years of decay. 10 years of hard effort with no reward. I dont think nayone else tried as hard as i did tbh ngl. Most people say that im crazy that im even capable of doing nofap for so long with no sex.

You can be superhuman and all but what girls really want is a mere human. A human with weaknesses and problems but who, at the same time, is good looking, and they look past everything else cuz of that.

Ghost79 likes this.
  2. My friend don't chase women. You are better off pursuing your goals and passions. Let women come to you. I hope this reaches you, Brethren!!!!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. I am not going to sugar coat it or take it easy on you for one reason , I want you to get past this . For starters how many women during this 10 years did you ask out? be honest . You chose how you feel for alot of my life i played the victim blaming everyone and everything chosing to feel like a victim and dodging all responsiblity for my feelings and you know what it got me nothing. You cannot change the past or how god made you but U CAN CHOOSE NOT TO PLAY THE VICTIM. It all starts with taking OWNERSHIP OF YOUR LIFE saying I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR HOW I FEEL AND THE ACTIONS I TAKE. Thats real power not sitting around mopping saying my parents neglected me ,kids picked on me, girls laughfed at me when i asked them out ,my job sucks ,i am horny and alone etc . Or you can say "THE PAST IS JUST THAT THE PAST THATS OVER AND I AM CHOOSING NOT TO FEEL LIKE A VICTIM ANY MORE I OWN MY LIFE NOT ANYONE ELSE "

You must never leave the house , go out in public there is alot of couples were you see short guys, bald guys, guys with glasses ,bad teeth ,bad jobs going out with nice looking women .