Increasing height journal

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by leo da king, Jun 30, 2017.

1. leo da king

leo da king Fapstronaut

So aswell as being off pmo, I started doing some grow taller stretches. I grew from 5ft 8- 6ft in 6 weeks!

And then I started being inconsistent.This journal will ensure I do the stretches everyday.

I know alot of you may think that I'm 6ft at 13 and I'll grow taller when I'm 18. That's wrong. It depends on how early you started puberty. I started really early ( 8 years old) and my doctor said I'll stop at 15-16 so that's why I'm doing these stretches.

2. leo da king

leo da king Fapstronaut

Day 2

I actually started yesterday by accident.So how this will work is I'll measure my height for increases every 7 days. I'll let the results speak for themselves.

3. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

Please stop this. You are 13 years old you say?

5feet and 8 inches is tall enough already. Be proud of you are, and I have to tell you that nothing will increase your height. The only thing what will keep you from growing will be if you are overweight during your young ages.

wethebest likes this.
  4. leo da king

leo da king Fapstronaut

If this won't increase my height, I'll see it by myself. A wise man once said" It's better to try than to give up without trying"

goodnice likes this.
  5. leo da king

leo da king Fapstronaut

Day 1

Had tough sleep so couldn't do the other days

6. This is stupid lol. Stretching does not increase high. It's a made up myth that makes absolutely zero sense scientifically. You are stuck with what your genes will decide. I mean you're welcome to waste your time and effort on this if you want, and you probably will grow taller with time. But you will delude yourself to think that it's because of stretching when it's just coincidence and you would have grown, or stopped growing, anyways.

7. leo da king

leo da king Fapstronaut

If you believe it's a myth, then it's a myth for you, but everytime I stretch, within a week I gain 1/2 an inch.

Normally it takes a year to grow 1/2-2 inches so it could not have been a coincidence unless I have a medical problem which I don't

goodnice likes this.
  8. wethebest

wethebest Fapstronaut

How old are you?

9. leo da king

leo da king Fapstronaut

Day 2,3,4 completed.

10. leo da king

leo da king Fapstronaut

Measured my self today and I went from 6ft-6ft 1/2 without shoes and 6ft 1-6ft 1 1/2 with shoes this week.

I could have gained more if I didn't procastinate

11. lbnp

lbnp Fapstronaut

What does having shoes have to do with it? LOL

12. leo da king

leo da king Fapstronaut

I wear shoes most of the time so I was just curious

13. wethebest

wethebest Fapstronaut

Look up the concept of puberty bro.. im literally dying of laughter rn. Strectching doesn't increase your height lmao

Please don't do this. Look at how tall your parents are and roll with it. You're 13 and you are 6 ft. According to people, you are tall af. Let your body just grow itself. See how tall your dad is. I'm tall myself and I'm still growing very little, 20 years old. It's all in gentics

14. wethebest

wethebest Fapstronaut

If you stretch one leg and not the other do you think only one leg will make the height growth and not the other. Come on now

15. leo da king

leo da king Fapstronaut

I stretch my whole body 15 times

16. leo da king

leo da king Fapstronaut

Why would I only stretch one leg anyway?

17. wethebest

wethebest Fapstronaut

I'm saying this. If you did only stretch one leg at the periods you do. Would only one leg grow taller and not the other?

The answer is no.

18. leo da king

leo da king Fapstronaut

I finish puberty a year ago. Search up the tanner stage calculator. My doctor did my yearly scan and said my bones had closed.

Also, it's not all in genetics. 80% percent is genetics, 20% is environment. Do some research because I spent 7 hours researching this before I even started

Actinism and goodnice like this.
  19. ptrjovskis

ptrjovskis Fapstronaut

Leo, height isn't as important as you might think. This is solely your choice, but I believe you should focus on other things than height. It's good that you have something to improve, but sometimes it's not so beneficial to do it (partly because this hardly works). Instead, stretch to get more flexible, exercise to get stronger and healthier and pursue a hobby, dream or goal, like being able to play the piano or speak a foreign language.

I'm not so old either, so I know it's sometimes hard to be told that something you put so much time and effort in isn't the right thing to do. There's something about being young that makes us extremely stubborn and defiant... Anyway, focus on other things than your height. You'll thank yourself in the future.

Also, to the others that have replied to Leo in this thread- Don't be "cutting", help him instead. This isn't a forum to laugh at others, it is a forum to help and encourage others.

Actinism and u376 like this.
  20. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

Dude... it doesn't phisically increase your body mass. It simply makes your spine straighter and more stretched, which makes you gain height, but as soon as you stop you'll slowly get back to normal.