1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Infatuated with girlfriend's younger sister's friends

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by SupBruh, Sep 30, 2017.

1. SupBruh

SupBruh Fapstronaut

I'm glad we've never met because I'd have confessed my undying love for one of them at one point or another

Goddam, they're still in high school yet so hot... Truly 17 is the year most girls peak looks wise

2. JakeWoods

JakeWoods Fapstronaut

3. SupBruh

SupBruh Fapstronaut

It's actually depressing seeing the difference in attractiveness between my girlfriend and her sister. What just a few short years do to a woman's looks is truly brutal. High school girls for life, but more on this later

4. JakeWoods

JakeWoods Fapstronaut

Please don't say this when you're older..

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. You mean your *undying lust

6. SupBruh

SupBruh Fapstronaut

Age is such a depressing concept my friend...

I showed my topless picture to GF's sister and she said I look older than I actually am, like fuck no brah, this is too real, I was always told I looked younger than I am... It's happening, I'm getting older

Strong edit, I saw everything

It's a joke, would never say this cringy shit IRL. Never even bought flowers for my girlriend, but more on this later, etc

7. Good for you... I wasn't trying to be sneaky. I just changed my mind about how I wanted to phrase it.

I just can't stand when guys say they're "in love" with someone and the only thing they can say about the person is how hot they are. That's not love, it's lust.

Hitto and Queen_Of_Hearts_13 like this.
  8. Spiff

Spiff Fapstronaut

Don't be a sexual predator. Stay away from the high school girls.

9. Sounds like someone wants to be on a registry.

10. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Your username and avatar couldn't be more fitting.

11. You're going to have a miserable future if that's really how you feel.

12. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Lol they my peak with their looks but have you ever had a conversation with them it's brutal as much as they come as mature they still are emotionally developing and figuring out life so it's basically primarily on how they look which attracts but it is lust and not love I'm 28 btw lol

13. RubenTheMan

RubenTheMan Fapstronaut

Girls do NOT peak at 17.

14. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

15. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

In truth a lot of women dont mature much and are just as silly and a pain in the ass the older they get.. alot of guys when they get older date younger girls because they relize its the same hastle no matter the age so might as well date a young hot chick.

16. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

I applaud your honesty. A lot of young girls at 17 look really hot and alot of women at 24 are dogs.. cute girls are cute girls.. no shame in that. This website is a place to tell the truth. At 36 I dated a 19year old and broke it off as i felt she was too young.. but now im 49 and she would be 32 and I wish now more than ever to be with her.. lets get real, I dont want to date anyone in their mid-late 40s or 50s! No way! I want young ripe and perky and lots of fun.. 27-37 is my dating pool.