Info Wanted About Sex Without Orgasm

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Triplex VII, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Triplex VII

Triplex VII Fapstronaut

So, I have heard that it is okay to have sex, but orgasm with ejaculation isn't necessarily a need. I've heard that it is possible to have orgasms without ejaculation.

I HAVE done this 2 times years ago, but it was difficult, and not satisfying. All I did was struggle to not ejaculate and I felt like I just missed the orgasm part. It didnt feel all that great at all. Any info? Share links if you want. I am married but would like to try conserving more of my energy, like what can be done from not ejaculating, or so I've heard.

Huskerjim likes this.
  2. Nicko Stretch

Nicko Stretch Fapstronaut

So you want the high without ejaculating?

maseh0012 likes this.
  3. Triplex VII

Triplex VII Fapstronaut

If that is possible, yes. I want to be able to have good orgasms without ejaculating and that way I can enjoy sex while still keeping my energy up and maintaining more balance within myself.

4. 010010010100000101001101

010010010100000101001101 Fapstronaut

It is possible to learn to have dry orgasms. I've had a few, even though I was not able to have them consistently, but I'm sure I could with more practice. I feel they still drain you a little, but certainly not as much as ejaculatory ones. They are tricky though, if you do it wrong you can either mess up your orgasm or create a retrograde ejaculation (which gives you illusion that you are retaining semen, but in fact you are not).

Hold it in likes this.
  5. Exit the Matrix

Exit the Matrix Fapstronaut

Look into kegel exercises. It is one of the secrets to having an orgasm without ejaculating. Strong pelvic = control

Triplex VII and maseh0012 like this.
  6. Nicko Stretch

Nicko Stretch Fapstronaut

Personally I would change focus from seeking sensation to seeking sensitivity.