1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Instant Gratification Junkie

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Seanán, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Seanán

Seanán New Fapstronaut

Hello All,

Its early days for me out on the edge of Europe, consumed with feelings of isolation, discomfort and loneliness but man is life feeling better somewhat and its only been 11 or 12 days (but who's counting) all I know is I am more alive and open to general day to day activities.
    But one thing I have noticed having eliminating PMO is I am not a PMO addict or a sex addict as I was diagnosed by my therapist but rather I am an Instant Gratification Junkie.
    Eureka!! Suddenly it all makes sense. If my life had a soundtrack (a fantasy I sometimes dissolve into when putting on my headphones) it would definitely be I Want It All by Queen. This is the origin point for my over excessive and unhealthy obsession with PMO.
    So to anyone who reads this, who feels lost, embarrassed, shameful or alone. Know this that perhaps your desire to feel that euphoria that comes with self indulging in the erotic passions that come with partaking in past times involving pmo, take a moment to ask yourself - when did your unhealthy behaviour start and if like me you can connect it to around about the same time your were introduced to social media and/or instant messaging you my friend have found why you are the way you are. You too, are an Instant Gratification Junkie and from here out you needed be alone but simply know that all good things come to those who set your sights on what you want, work hard, find pleasure in doing the thing that you are doing and just know that one day I will reach the top, that I will run that marathon, I will be a working actor or whatever you see yourself doing.
    But just know that instant gratification is not the way. PMO is not the way.

Peace and Love to you all.

AncestralWarrior likes this.
  2. AncestralWarrior

AncestralWarrior Fapstronaut

Good energies are all around us. We're gonna get through this.