1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

INSTANT RELIEVE / SURRENDER TO JESUS CHRIST / WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Get on your knees and beg for forgiveness

"Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith I gratefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Savior. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I believe your words are true. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and be my Savior. Amen."
    (https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/pra...r-forgiveness-for-sin-healing-and-others.html)

Then pray each and everyone of these prayers with all your heart HOPING that the LORD will save you from HELL (HELL IS REAL!! See testomonial videos, NO JOKE, THIS IS SERIOUS, IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF SAVE YOUR SOUL FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION)

If you're willing to accept Jesus, watch the second half of the Mario Martinez video of testomony of heaven. You will be glad you did.

http://www.gen3x.org/2016/03/02/arm-yourself-with-prayer/

God is always watching you, and loves you, you and only YOU are responsible for suffering in YOUR life. Stand up, BE A CHILD OF GOD NOT A SINNER.

We are in the last days, make sure you are saved through Jesus Christ.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2018
  2. dev1001

dev1001 Fapstronaut

Did you intend to post this on Godlike Productions (GLP) by any chance and accidentally posted on NoFap ?

3. Matthias7

Matthias7 Fapstronaut

I didn't watch the videos yet, but I want to address something you said after the prayer. You said, "Then pray each and everyone of these prayers with all your heart HOPING that the LORD will save you from HELL" We don't have to hope that the Lord will save us from hell, going by the modern definition of hope, as if we are keeping our fingers crossed without knowing for sure and waiting to see when we die. If someone prays the prayer you wrote above with a sincere heart really believing that Jesus Christ rose from the dead, then they can trust God with absolute certainty that they are saved from hell.

Romans 10:9 (NASB): "that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;" It clearly says WILL BE SAVED. Not maybe. Not if this or not if that.

When we accept Jesus Christ as our Savior we receive the Holy Spirit who is our advocate, our comforter, and our guide in sanctification. I think the point you are trying to make is that we can't allow ourselves to stay stuck in sin when the Spirit is calling us away from it. That is indeed a choice. There will be consequences for sin and definitely I want to avoid that. Yet, when the sheep wanders away and becomes lost, Jesus leaves the 99 to go after the one. There may end up being consequences for wandering off, but Jesus will not leave any of his children to suffer in a lake of fire for all eternity. God does not unadopt His children (we who have received Jesus are God's adopted children through Jesus Christ our Lord). God is a good Father.

To summarize, if you have Jesus as your Savior, trust Him with all your heart that you will be saved. Secondly, give God reverence to not sin against Him. We don't want to face the consequences for that.

4. Maybe we're not in the last days? Maybe there is no hell?