1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Intense Energies - Whoa What a Experience

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, May 8, 2019.

1. As the title says wooah what energy I felt.

So I was just basically at the gym and was doing workout (obviously :D)
    and there was this one woman, we noticed each other, but it was just a casual observation when people meet each other.

Well then, I was fully focused on just doing my own thing and suddenly I felt my third leg got hard, and I felt truly intense energy spike, and I know that was between me and that woman, it is difficult to explain, but I know the attraction didn't come from attraction to flesh or anything, but more like soul level attraction.

Of course, I'd take action and go ask her out, but I know she's not single. So not going to happen. If you have any experience about situations like this I'd love to hear more :)

2. romlel

romlel Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I don't know if it is the same but I had some moments when your full of energy because of reboot and you just watch a woman (youre attracted to) in the eyes and hold for a bit you feel a lot energy/tension (got hard : p). I would say for me it was more because when youre a man full of male energy, it just creates a resonnance/polarity. What do you think?

Pureplecity and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Right, I like that insight! polarity might be the case, but it was weird cause I don't even looked her "like that" :emoji_thinking:

Thanks for the answer :)

4. Sounds like you thought she was hot. But I could be wrong and it may have been a connection on another transcedental level.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. romlel

romlel Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

It was defenitly sexual, @brainhacker but less fantasizing and more energy I feel... well I could be wrong too : p

6. Yep, she definitely was :D

But it was more than just that, I never had experienced so powerful load of energy towards any people in terms of sexual and "spiritual" energy

7. That's right! : p

Might be the day 66 that makes these things happen, as I have noticing more good benefits lately!

How is your nofap journey so far, are you currently without pmo?

8. romlel

romlel Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am currently on a without PM counter but I do my best to not ejaculate when I have sex but some times I fail^^
    My state of mind and being is defenitly way better than back then, my goal now is to reduce noctural emission to less than once in month. I also have way more energy and focus but It can be attributed to my healthy lifestyle too ;)

9. romlel

romlel Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

What kinds of good benefits? : )

10. Ok, wow 480 without pm, that's great progress man! So I assume you're in a relationship?

Just train your mind to be in a moment (imagine you can last forever,) and practice some deep breathing, those are the things that have helped me to not ejaculate :p

boichy likes this.
  11. Well, motivation and energy is a huge and I had pretty big urges a couple of days ago and then I stayed disciplined, and when being disciplined it gives so much more strength because I realize that I'm in charge of my own life, and actions :)

Mostly the productivity has increased day by day because of sexual transmutation!

What benefits you've been noticing when you've been without pm for so long?

romlel likes this.