1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Intense feeling of guillt after one day of non-dieting

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by aLex is intoxicated, Sep 16, 2016.

1. aLex is intoxicated

aLex is intoxicated Fapstronaut

So, I've been doing the ketogenic diet for a while now. As well, as intermittent fasting combined in with it. I am feeling terribly depressed now,, I'm sick and tired, and lonely. What do I do?

2. - Ω -

- Ω - Guest

Are experiencing muscle cramps, headaches, brain fog, and fatigue?

3. aLex is intoxicated

Yeah. I think it might of been from the sugar crash.

4. - Ω -

- Ω - Guest

It's from low electrolyes (salt, potassium, and magnesium) aka "Keto Flu". Keto is a natural diuretic so you will need to replenish your electrolyes more often. Are you tracking your macros and electrolyes?

5. aLex is intoxicated

Yes, sometimes. But I pigged out last night on Coulver's and got so depressed I couldn't leave my room.

6. - Ω -

- Ω - Guest

Have you had a history with binge eating? I used to have issues with binge eating and the feelings of shame that came afterwards.

Just know you're not a bad person. We all have our days. Heck sometimes we have months and years, but change will happen. You just have to keep going.

Allnightlong likes this.
  7. - Ω -

- Ω - Guest