1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Interface Issues

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by IGY, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGY

IGY Guest

@alexander, are there any changes on the horizon? Maybe you could list what you have to do and members could vote on what they want prioritised. Just a thought bud. ;)

2. The forum interface improvement is a big goal for me. So you'll be seeing changes as soon as I can possibly make them. Don't want to give a firm ETA but hoping this month.

I'll be reviewing this thread, private messages, and other threads to put together a wish list of desired changes. If you want, I can try to post it here for member opinions on what should be prioritized, but of course some of it will be dependent on factors beyond our desires.

Thanks for speaking up and pushing me to get things done.

3. StarKing

StarKing Guest

To add something more, to your list , I cannot find where one can choose to turn off the signature when replying to posts etc. we could do it in the last website, I checked everywhere, am I just overseeing it somewhere ?

Love your work all,
    CK

Aexander likes this.
  4. Don't think xenForo has this option :( But there are mods I can use to have them only display for the first post you make in the thread (good idea?).

5. IGY

IGY Guest

Thanks @alexander. Yes, posting a list at some point may be useful and, based on feedback, would likely indicate which are the urgent matter needing attention. :)

6. I'll go through old posts and probably post a new thread requesting ideas / suggestions / complaints (about the old UI).

7. Knight Solaire

Knight Solaire Fapstronaut

Yes, I really like this idea also. I am the idea guy after all :cool:

8. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Fapstronaut

Is there a way to add people to a conversation? Parts of the interface mention that, but I can't see how to actually do it.

9. There's an "Invite More" link on the right-hand side under the list of current participants. Some conversations don't have this link since people can opt-out of allowing more when they send the initial message.

10. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Fapstronaut

:| Stop taunting me with your magical powers.
    Why U be Broked?.png

11. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Fapstronaut

And I should mention that the other normal user I started a conversation with can't add people either. Is it currently set to "mods only" permission?

12. That's probably it.

But hey, for the sake of my sanity, I'm going to temporarily lock this thread. I kind of want all interface suggestions to be in one spot if possible.

Here is the interface improvement thread

Regarding the multi-messaging, will look into that more throughly and post updates in the thread I just linked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.