1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Intresting Facts about the seed

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jack1211, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

I am on day 72 right now and i am very well experienced in this field, and these are a list of facts about holding the seed :-

1- when holding the seed for a long period of time a sense of bless and heat remain from the moment you wake up from sleep until the moment you go to bed

2- when you hold the seed for a longer period of time your Appetite will decrease because the body already have enough energy

3- when you hold the seed for a longer period of time your senses become sharpe because the increaaed lifeforce energy (the bless vibe) resulted from retention will repair the organs

4- when you hold the seed for a longer period of time you will need less sleep in most cases 5 hours at night will be enough to give you huge amounts of energy through the day and no naps needed becauas this energy stimulate the nurves system and create a state of
    alertness

5- the energy of the seed could either attract people or animals and living creatures to you or make them afraid and
    Terrified from your prestige

Captain! and thegibbie like this.
  2. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

This sounds Cultish.

Jack1211 likes this.
  3. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Perheps... But i didnt quote these informations from any religion or a cult, its a my pure Special experience

4. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Maybe you have a weak aura..anyway seed retention will not do the change alone you have to combine it with meditate + exercise + eat a mascline diet that is rely on foods like steak and eggs and stop eating small portions like a little girl, and thank me later buddy

5. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Thats good keep it up but what type of meditation you do? I personaly do a session of alternate nostril breathing exercise 5 rounde in the morning and 5 rounds in the evening + the compelete yoga breath 5 rounds in the morning and 5 rounds in the evening + vibrating the rune *kenaz* 6 times in the morning and 6 times in the evening this rune increase the sexual energies which betow charisma