1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction- My Story on PMO and NSFL activities

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by chokshiboy, Sep 24, 2018.

1. chokshiboy

chokshiboy New Fapstronaut

I was introduced to PMO at a very young age, when I was 5 years old and at this point when I'm writing this article I don't know how and where I was introduced but this PMO became a part of me like a deadly symbiote. I started M with a different style (need a cushion and no hands) and this became really excessive. I started having social anxiety issues as I wouldn't talk to anyone and the friends that I had were not really adding value in my life. My concentration levels dropped and I suffered in High school, the University that I applied to rejected me after I was there as my score were probationary. I couldn't live the life that I wanted to as my dream was to study and settle abroad.

So I completed a local degree and while I was working, this PMO led to other NSFL out of work making me S addict. So whenever I was stressed the best way would be to pay for S and get over it. I used to make extra income in my first job and that extra income used to fuel my NSFL activity. I used to pay for S at least once a month going to Massage Parlous and enjoying my time there, although this came with a lot of regret every time . This was then subsided when I went to pursue my further education and I enjoyed my time there as I was in flat line situation for about a year.

Things drastically changed after I came back home, my new work place was situated near the massage parlors and it became apparent to me as I was tempted to visit these places. This started slowly as I started visiting these places once or twice a month, to point where I became an addict and started visiting them more then once a week, i think it was three times a week. The situation became really bad. This lasted for about 6 months, I tried to abstain from all these activities but it became a challenge for me as I relapsed so many times thinking tomorrow and tomorrow, but tomorrow never came. To date I am just so embarrassed to talk about my situation.

So I stumbled upon this wonderful community and decided to make it a challenge and recover from all these dirty activity. I believe this challenge can be achieved by thinking on short term goals and moving forward. I will create a personal journal on my day to day feeling and challenges that I go through. Personally I'm in a phase where I want to settle down and stop doing all this nonsense that is obstructing my life and career.

Apologies for the brevity in the article but Your support will be truly appreciated going forward,

Regards,
    CB

LanciaDelta likes this.
  2. Welcome here, and thank you for sharing your story! That takes a lot of courage. Keep active in this online community; we are here to encourage and support each other. I wish you all the best in your healing. :)

LanciaDelta likes this.
  3. LanciaDelta

LanciaDelta Fapstronaut

Hope you get better soon, very sad story but i hope you're well now!

4. bobross

bobross Fapstronaut

The first step is to acknowledge the problem. You are not alone, search this community and you will find plenty others in a similar situation. We can all learn from each other's experiences, and make a better future for ourselves. Welcome friend!