1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Fighter7, May 31, 2017.

1. Fighter7

Fighter7 Fapstronaut

Hello fellow Fapstronauts. I came across this website through a YouTube video. I am not actually addicted to fapping. I fap like 2-4 times a week, sometimes lesser. But whenever I fap, I feel guilty about myself. I'm not religious but I still feel it. I just don't want that feeling. Most of the times I don't feel like fapping but for some reason I do it anyways and then regret doing it. I am a fighter who likes to fight himself for all the wrongs I do and the dopamine which always tries to push me in doing things I don't want.

This my 4th day actually without a fap. I will complete this challenge. Let's conquer the power over ourselves and take the control over lives back!

Chakra_Serpent and D . J . like this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

Fighter7 likes this.
  3. Fighter7

Fighter7 Fapstronaut

Initially I've decided not to watch any kind of music videos or any type of video that sexualizes women. That leads to break points at sometimes. Avoiding thoughts of sex by thinking or doing something to deviate my mind from it.

I had one concern. Initially I've decided for 30 days challenge. But I've started looking forward to the 31st day so that I'll fap on that. What should be my approach?

D . J . likes this.
  4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

I have a question for you. You've said you feel guilty after fapping, why stop for 30 days so you can feel guilty on the 31st day? Just curious.

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.

Fighter7 likes this.
  5. Fighter7

Fighter7 Fapstronaut

I don't really know. Was that because of break-up or something else. Its not guilt I actually feel. It's like I betrayed myself again by not accomplishing want I started for the betterment of self.
    And thanks for the strategy.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    D . J . likes this.