1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Proteus79, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Proteus79

Proteus79 New Fapstronaut

I've been struggling with this for about 15-20 years. I hate everything about it but sometimes feel like a puppet when i go through the motions. I'm hopeful that I can get some help and support here to help me quit. I'm interested in a group to act as an accountability group and help me quit for good. Thanks.

2. Hello my friend welcome to this journey.

3. Shaktiman760

Shaktiman760 Fapstronaut

we are here to help each other welcome here and believe in yourself

4. Proteus79

Proteus79 New Fapstronaut

i appreciate the support. It is a relief to be able to "talk" to someone about it.

Captain Lawrence likes this.
  5. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!