Introduction

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Bk1241, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Bk1241

Bk1241 Fapstronaut

Hi there!
    I joined this site as I was greatly interested in NoFap. For me, I am at a period in my time where I face compulsive sexual behaviors. I have landed up in trouble in the past due to these complications, namely an unrewarding sexual encounter and being sextorted online at one point. I have also been very inward since breaking up with my ex of 6 years back in 2019, and haven’t fully embodied and enjoyed the things in life which make me happy, etc. I am hoping to start over and to begin anew; I am not as attracted to the supposed physiological benefits as much as I am to the idea that I can simply live my life in peace and away from this impulse. I look forward to the journey ahead.

2. watchitgo333

watchitgo333 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the forums! I hope you find the support you need here. I struggle with the compulsion as well. It's a very sneaky thing!

| Nico | and Breakthrough23 like this.
  3. Mencius

Mencius Fapstronaut

4. Wishing you the best and hope you find everything you need here. Good luck my friend

One Eyed Owl and | Nico | like this.
  5. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hi welcome to the community :) wish you all the best on your journey, if you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to ask us. Take care

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  6. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut