1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Muhammad Irfan Ayub, Apr 19, 2017.

Do you ppl think I really want to get rid of or i am just fooling arround

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. looks like u r fooling your own self

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Muhammad Irfan Ayub

Muhammad Irfan Ayub New Fapstronaut

I am a Muslin form Pakistan.. I've been doing this since my whole life i guess. But i have always felt guilty after its done and been trying to quit masturbation for 3 year my longest good time is 3 and a half months it was from october 2016 to January 2017. I am joining this community just to test my self that if i am really willing to get rid of it or its just a dream and i am just talking about it to get sympathy n all that.. Well i am looking forward to meet really nice peoples here and share my worst life experiences abt this.. I lost my love of life because of this because she hated it and i couldn't leave it.. Okay see u next time take care you all.

D . J . likes this.
  2. Alex King

Alex King Guest

All the best to you.
    All of us here have suffered one way or another.
    I think all of us want to make it right.

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?