1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Introductions

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ristox, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Ristox

Ristox New Fapstronaut

I found myself here after a recommendation on a family man's facebook group and a struggle that has personally affected my relationships with family through neglect, disassociation and all around negative behavioral changes. Ive always had this outlet available to me in some fashion and was exposed at a very young age, I'm coming to this community online because I feel much better linking up with people in an online presence that share these struggles then to include my social circles offline.
    Looking forward to becoming an active member of the community and trailblazing my own path. Today is day three of the new year 2018, I have 253 more to be accountable to.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome @Ristox, I'm glad you're here. Let me know if I can help in any way.

3. girl2017

girl2017 Fapstronaut

Welcome to this site! I hope the resources and community here help you. Keep fighting!