1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is anyone become rich after longest streak?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Isuperman, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Isuperman

Isuperman Fapstronaut

Before I'm addicted I'm very obsessed for women and money. But after so many years of struggling with PMO. Now women is not big issue with me i can get any beautiful women easily but still i don't know how to earn money

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Don't know how old you are. But for most in the general public it's going to take a bit of sacrifice to make a good paycheck. Meaning, invest some money and time in learning a skill that will lead to a full time career. Go back to school, tech school, jr. college, university, trade internship, etc. What things do you enjoy? Can you make a career out of any of your interests?

For me, I spent some time in the US Navy learning to work on planes. Later I invested money and time to get my FCC license and my Airframe and Powerplant Certificates so I can continue to work on planes as a civilian. Believe me, it wasn't an easy road but I'm now enjoying the benefits of the sacrifice in money and time.

Also what country are you in? Some countries might give more help to citizens trying to get into new careers than others.

3. Please don't lose your money in some crazy investment. Investing in Bitcoin would have yielded huge profits last year as the price surged more than 1000% in just a few months. But after that the price fell considerably. Quick, guaranteed, legal - you can pick at most 2.

Deleted Account and Isuperman like this.