1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is anyone getting rejected everywhere?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by B0bTh3Bu1ld3r, Jan 26, 2019.

1. B0bTh3Bu1ld3r

B0bTh3Bu1ld3r Fapstronaut

Just asking if there's some1 with that feeling, like she/he's surrounded by idiots and retarded fucks.

horny nerd likes this.
  2. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

Yes, but rejection is a good thing. It let's you understand the good and bad things and how to improve yourself. It lets you see the good and bad in others and why you should avoid them.

Its how you handle yourself afterwards that count.

3. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

Yeah, have always had to deal with "relational aggression" from others. Socializing is not my forte. Thankfully I can afford living a life that does not require a lot of interaction.

horny nerd and Dimmed_haze like this.
  4. Landser

Landser Fapstronaut

Don't be so judgemental against other people. The most times is only just you... Quit PM and some of that will fix itself.

ThePeacocksTale and Roady like this.
  5. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

Now the qustion to me would be like...

Why would i surround myself with idiots and retards in the first place?

Jal Say and Ajar like this.
  6. bobross

bobross Fapstronaut

One may argue arrogance is a form of idiocy. It leads down a rather lonely path...don't be like the fox that judged the grapes sour just because they were out of reach

Jal Say and TurnTides like this.
  7. ThePeacocksTale

ThePeacocksTale Fapstronaut

Yeah, it may be that you're surrounding yourself with the wrong people, but alternatively it could also be a manifestation of some inner turmoil. "They don't want to talk to me so they must be fucking idiots" when in reality you just cant cope with the idea that you aren't the best at socializing.

I know I say the same thing about people a lot of the time as well, but whether or not it is true is something you'll have to figure out on your own. All of the women that I dated were started when I was drunk and randomly messaged them. They took it seriously and I kept it going. All the women I slept with made it easy for me, I drunk called, or I paid for. So I never really had to "seduce" someone on my own, so now when I am trying and I fail I catch myself saying "they're all fucking idiots". It might be true, but likely I just need more practice. And I know the more time I put into it, the less time I'll be putting into PMO.

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Quite arrogant this post is. Even when idiots are everywhere, you would be suprised that some of those idiots are actually nice people, you just have to try.

9. I used to be upset with rejection but I found a quote that really helped with it I AM NOT FOR EVERYONE

10. TurnTides

TurnTides Fapstronaut

Are they idiots and retarded fucks because they don't see what you have to offer? Being bitter about rejection is a hard pill to swallow, but why blame others? If you were as amazing as you think, you wouldn't be getting rejected, would you? Didn't mean to come off rude, you just need to refine yourself, find more positivity, and take responsibility for downfalls, not find excuses for why things didn't/don't work out the way you want.

Deleted Account and bobross like this.
  11. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Socializing used to not be my forte at all back in the day (10-12 years ago) but these days, I am getting quite good at it and learn a lot about myself through social settings and interactions. It is all about stepping out of your comfort-zone and after hundreds of interactions with other people in social settings, it starts to get quite fun, interesting and developing overall. There are a few skills that are more valuable in life than social skills as it can drastically improve various aspects of your life to the better.
    It took me 11-12 years of continuous practice to go from a socially anxious wreck to a quite charismatic, entertaining and sociable man.
    If I can do it, so can you! (it is all in your subconscious mind and your current paradigm)

overclocked and CH3RRY like this.
  12. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

I'm going to answer the topic question in my own way.

Yes, I'm constantly rejected every single day. I also reject every single day.

On the note of me rejecting, I'm aware I reject at times I'm unaware I'm accepted.

13. satellite07

satellite07 Fapstronaut

I was thinking in that too...
    I have been thinking that I usually complain that I'm rejected and that I'm alone but I have rejected many times people that was trying to get close to me... So is not fair to blame the others for what i have done to myself... I have to take responsability for my actions and now i'm trying to be more aware...

14. i get rejected in every aspect. girls, friends, bands, teams,i have been rejected from every single group activity