1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Casual Sex Worth It?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Fallacious D, Sep 12, 2019.

1. KiryuKazuma

KiryuKazuma Fapstronaut

I see it, you are already 24 Days at it. So i have still wait to feel it, but i believe it will come. That's a good strategy, so you don't want to have any contact with Women until you finish your Goal. After this you will have the courage to Pick Girls haha, i hope the same for me to get that confidence to be more direct and not only friendly. Going to a girl and say hello isn't hard but keeping the talk interested and get what you want and connect thats not easy. But you will always have a little fear when you talk to a stranger thats normal after a while it becomes normal to do.

| Nico | and the awakening like this.
  2. the awakening

the awakening Fapstronaut

Yeah but trust me it is not my first time on Nofap. My highest streak was 81 Days and it is totally different. You are still scared but on scale to 1-100 you are scared only like 10%.
    I don't have contact with women in general because my lifestyle is a bit busy but i'll hit my 100 days i will be more social with girls and approach more. But the more you stay the more libido you got so flirting with girls can make you relapse. So that's why for the monk mode i stay away.

But i want to learn the art of picking up because in the past i had a lot of social anxiety and i think it is a good way to confront it

KiryuKazuma likes this.
  3. Just do what you know is right. Don't do it if you know deep inside you don't want to.