1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is chatting to your girlfriend bad

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Happy Man, May 11, 2017.

1. Happy Man

Happy Man Fapstronaut

I get turned on when I speak to my girlfriend and then when we have sex, Some times I don't have an erection.

This is something I recently noticed.

Is this a common experience?

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  2. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Your girlfriend should be more important than NoFap, after all you're doing this to be a better lover to her.

3. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

I agree @Poseidon

@Happy Man
    NoFap is getting over fake fabricated addictive habits.
    Girlfriends and spouses are real and healthy.
    Partner first, nofap second.

As for sometimes not having an erection, it's because your brain is used to hardcore "perfect" stimulants in the mind from PMO.

Love solves all.

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  4. Happy Man

Happy Man Fapstronaut

Sometimes the conversation goes sexual. It just happens naturally. We both feel turned on by each other.

She's just expressing how she really feels. I feel the same way.

I had sex 3 days in a row with my new GF

Monday: I had sex twice. First time I came. Second time I did not come (did not force it) I kept getting erections through out the day

Tuesday: First time I came again. Second time I did not come (did not force it) I kept getting erections through the day

Wednesday: She gave me a call in the morning. The conversation started with I miss you and then she tell me I turn her on all the time. It escalates naturally and the conversation stays there. I have erections through out the day and feel excited to see her. I see her and then I have PIED.

It took a while for my erections to come back because I know she loves and care for me. I get turns on when a girl genuine loves me. I tried the second time because I was hard naturally again. This time my dick shrunk.

She see me on Mon, Tues, and Weds because of her studies and of course she meets her friends as well. It good because I can meet mine friends as well. It's sort of perfect.

I get hard through out the day thinking of her, then my ED kicks in. I'm hard now because of the love.

Is the phone conversations okay and I'm worrying too much?

Should I let her know while on the phone, I'm getting turned on too much and need to have a normal conversation.

I'm not sure what to do, I'm so frustrated : /

I'm re wiring properly or am I taking steps back????

Am I doing all the right things????

If I'm doing the right things and will make more progress, I'm happy. If I'm doing the wrong things and making things worst then I'm unhappy

Last edited: May 12, 2017
    NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  5. Mangalsexana

Mangalsexana New Fapstronaut

Did you solved your problem. Because I am also facing same

6. I don't see why this would be a problem unless being intimate is putting you back in a state of craving PMO. Being sexual with your significant other is natural though, not something to be afraid of.

7. skinisblackmetallic

skinisblackmetallic Fapstronaut

The penis is not a robot machine. It is vulnerable to any number of stresses and mental issues. Cut penis some slack. Your girlfriend isn't worried about it.

8. Sounds like the chatting triggers you. While all of this isnt a bad thing, maybe you should tell her what you are going trough. You want as little triggers as possible during reboot.