1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Covid 19 Killing Intimacy and Physical love?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by greenmtnboy, Mar 14, 2020.

1. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

I should mush everything together these scamsters are pulling one of the biggest thefts of the century on the working middle class that should be punishable by death, not only that, but they use the vacine talk and the mandates as a excuse to rise demand for X Big Pharma company deal on a vacine that wont do shit next year and can get you killed, have one friend who got Covid, got treated and now he has headaches, this pieces of shit need to be held accountable for their crimes and start respecting the Middle class.

People should stop paying taxes, imagine how quickly this BS would be fixed if we done that, Lockdown over, have the people take the safety measures without treating them like thugs with Bad cop mentality, you know like civilized people are expected to do!

Instead we have the overglorification of Thug mentality, where if you are SJW thug breaking the law with your protest you can get away with it, whereas the good law abidding paying taxes citizen cant even protest badly executed lockdowns.

2. Corelsa

Corelsa New Fapstronaut

Funny how soon humans turn against each other even when the virus is not man-made but nature-made. Did we have control over this? No, but we shall. Next time, something else. We are always looking for an excuse to get on each other's throats.
    "Man is the cruelest animal. At tragedies, bullfights, and crucifixions he has so far felt best on earth; and when he invented hell for himself, behold, that was his very heaven."
    –Friedrich Nietzsche

3. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

We'll never have control over this until a few centuries or so, this BS started because people entered natural habitats they werent meant to enter in the first place, we are ironically getting what we fucking deserve by doing it, people should've known better, in the Discovery period if Westerners got inside Africa they'd be aflicted with multiple dangerous diseases and thats why the colonies were only properly established on the level of the expansive American colonies centuries later, meanwhile we got into the Americas relatively unscathed by disease and brought our diseases to the native populace which facilitated the colonization.

Nowadays it wont work a second time, we get into the Amazons or other natural habitat territories and we'll be aflicted with dangerous illnesses because it's not our natural habitat and there's nothing we can do to change that we either accept it, or we risk everyone else with our greed.

The more disgusting part is the culling of minks in Denmark as if culling another species of animals will help with the disease, it wont, even if Minks go extinct another species will have another disease and transfer it to us, we cant escape this, we can act like thugs and bad cops all we want, but we are limited and insignificant compared to the reality that if nature wants it can kill us in a heartbeat, heck it doesnt even need to, we do a pretty good job out of it ourselves.

4. When I'm outside I like to stay away from families, especially traditional, nuclear families who love God. If one of them has the disease, then they all have the disease, and must be dealt with by the state.

5. The day will come when the "state" you now worship will deal with you as well. Keep hiding from the flu little man.

FellatiousD and HumansAreFree like this.
  6. You're welcome brother, I'm glad to help!

For some the brainwashing and indoctrination is too deep to ever be able to wake up, even if the mass media were to come out with the truth - which has an nonexistent probability - they simply would not be able to comprehend it and remain asleep.

Others will go along because they either have no conscience or choose to ignore it. These are the kind of people that argue that morality stems from environment and is made up by those who control it. This is fiction and any man or woman with a functioning pair of brain cells would say the same. The vast majority of human beings operate on a certain set of inherent morals and principles that are universally shared. We're born knowing them and they do not need to be taught. Humanity would not have survived this long if they weren't ingrained in our psyche.

Another group, the good majority that you speak of, acquiesces to this madness due to fear and ridicule. Mass media has done a magnificent job at getting these people to go along with tyranny simply by creating the perception of consent. If people believe that their friends, colleagues & neighbors have accepted the imposition of say, masks, they will too due to the fear of being an outsider and being judged by what they perceive to be the majority. No amount of logic or facts will make them want to stand out of the crowd.

I haven't seen the movie that you referring to but I did read through the plot. Predictive programming has been one of their most powerful tools used to subconsciously prepare us for what's coming into fruition right now. Just take a look at the 'new' movie Songbird that is set to be released soon and you'll understand. Even though none of us can accurately predict what's going to happen, we can all agree that the end result - if we don't stop it - will be a dystopian nightmare that even Orwell or Huxley could ever imagine.

I agree with you that in the end, the only thing that will stop this is a spiritual change and that for this to happen we need to let go of - or at least lessen - our fear of death. They can't force us to comply if we do not fear for our own lives. I just hope this realization doesn't come too late because once the smart-grid is in place it will be very hard to get out.

7. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

yes. and this is part of what the plandameic is supposed to do.