1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

is dating a virgin good for a reboot?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by bayern12, Jul 4, 2018.

1. bayern12

bayern12 Fapstronaut

Maybe if I will date a virgin I will have more confidence in bed. Thoughts?

2. LilD

LilD Fapstronaut

Err... No.

How is that supposed to give you more confidence? You feel better about yourself when you see someone worse (in some sense) than you? Do you think it's okay? I'd suggest you do some constructive things to raise your confidence instead of seeking someone to patronize. And I don't like the idea of using other people as tools for fixing your problems, that's called objectification.

FX-05 likes this.
  3. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Dating whomever is fine so long as you have a significant period of sobriety and are 100 percent honest with her within the first few dates about your addiction. PMO addiction has nothing to do with sex so it’s irrelevant if you date a virgin or not.

4. lovelyDay

lovelyDay Fapstronaut

Well, you don't know until you try, so on your place I would try.

5. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

Idk my gf has more expectations because she is a virgin. Not less haha ... Its like she spent years building it up xD. Anyway u can only get confidence by learning and practicing. But also not being so hard on urself. Men still think oh i need to be a stud in bed. Like sure thats nice but its not like this magic thing that fixes things. anyway just be with someone who will be understand and help u learn.