1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Fortnite all that good?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Everyone and their mother keeps talking about it and I have never played it. Just watching one fail video of it on YouTube and it looks confusing.

2wsx9ijn likes this.
  2. Sorry bro, but this is the wrong forum for this topic. I suggest you go somewhere else instead.

3. You're kidding, right? "Off-topic Discussions" and it's not allowed?

4. Actually, it is allowed, except I don't think anyone would reply to a topic like that though. So it's best to go to a different forum for this tbh.

5. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

People reply to the strangest things all the time here, and they get heated.

Moon Shot likes this.
  6. Yeah I still haven't gotten the grasp of it and I've been trying for a month. I can't seem to build structures while I'm getting shot at; I'm not a multitasker that way.

7. I'm a fan. Play it on PC. It's the most fun shooter to exist yet imo.

8. Well you replied to it. Lol!

9. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

Best shooter ever, huh...

Why is that?

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. My nephews go on about Fortnite a lot and I'm curious about it. But I can't play it since I can't update to iOS 10. If my nephews are correct Antoine Griezmann did a Fortnite celebration whenever he scored a goal in the World Cup.

11. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

It's fun I've heard but I've avoided cause' I don't wanna start anything that's draining my dopamine and setting me into an addiction pattern :)

12. The most fun one imo, not saying it is the best one.

I love the combination of building, movement, and shooting. It allows for creativity and variation in gameplay that is unparalleled by a straight-up shooter where you move + shoot.

13. For me, I really don't want to get into something that has a huge hype or following to it. I don't know why, it's just how I've acted towards it

14. 2wsx9ijn

2wsx9ijn New Fapstronaut

Super dope classic.

Play it by all means.
    Not as good as pay for MMO's imo.

15. Beekay148

Beekay148 Fapstronaut

Played it a couple of times. Seems Meh to me. Not really addicted to it. Unique gameplay though

2wsx9ijn likes this.
  16. Fallensoldier1

Fallensoldier1 Fapstronaut

I really like it a lot, I have been playing it since season 2. every 75 days or so they start a new season, it’s free to play but you can pay 10$ for something called a battle pass, in those 75 days you can earn rewards by playing that you can only earn that season. Also if you get to the top tier in the battle pass you actually earn your money back, and a little extra. You can spend real money on cosmetic items but there is no advantage to them. The fun gameplay and the building part of it is quite a challenge and it’s defitnley a one of a kind game.

The battle pass though is what keeps me coming back, with the weekly and daily challenges they have I want to get to the top tier In the battle pass to get all my rewards.

2wsx9ijn likes this.
  17. 2wsx9ijn

2wsx9ijn New Fapstronaut

Never tried it. Valve jerking themselves off violently with no moral to the tale as Steam type stuff.

18. 2wsx9ijn

2wsx9ijn New Fapstronaut

Jesus Christ you sound like a Warcraft crackie.

19. Beekay148

Beekay148 Fapstronaut

Haha well there are different type of gamers, one who would love a game that comes with a storyline, plot (RPG mainly) and others just straight shooters.

But man, I really admire those people who are actually earning money from it though (there is a fortnight player that goes by the name of Ninja who earns millions just by streaming and playing this game that is insane!)

20. I think I'll just stick with GTA 5 then