1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is getting massages a bad idea as a reward for no pmo?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by boyrose, Apr 26, 2021.

1. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

10 days reward is just so lame i guess, and every 10 day go to the massage is costly and can became and addiction too just like a cofee, and as so many mention here it can be a p sub

If i have the budget for it maybe go for 30 or 45 days reward... Go for body parts massage and not full body like only shoulder and feet massage the one who doesnt need you to go buck naked in front of ppl or maybe sports massage

If u can choose male instead of female,, they dont care after all if u give him a tips then u will become his best customer just like that man

Animewario likes this.
  2. Archangel VIII

Archangel VIII Fapstronaut

Sure, but be careful. I've been to quite a few massage parlours and nearly all of them offered happy endings (In fact, my last relapse was from one). The ones that didn't offer them usually had male masseurs which, call me homophobic, would just be too awkward. Even when they don't offer a happy ending, it's still a pretty sensual experience that can seriously make you horny and possibly fap later that day, or even make orgasm right then and there.

Animewario likes this.