1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Headspace worth paying for?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by oooo, Dec 16, 2015.

1. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

Hi all,

I think i want to subscribe on Headspace for a full membership.
    What are your experiences with the paid version of Headspace?
    Is it worth paying for or are the meditations on YouTube just a effective?

Thanks in advance!

2. I used a lot of guided meditations from youtube, they were very good. I only used the trial stuff from headspace and it didn't really appear to be a lot better.

Anyway, I'm at a state right now where I don't need a guide anymore and I just meditate without music or anything.
    Feels very good.

If you'd ask me, I'd save that money. But in the end it's up to you.

3. WarriorScarr

WarriorScarr Fapstronaut

I had a subscription for a few months and it was great. It's kinda expensive though but if you can do it I say go for it.

4. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

I stopped using Headspace after a couple of months of using the paid version, thinking I had probably learned enough to get me started, and what I was getting was a lot more of the same.

I do think it's a little overpriced, and if it was, say half that, I'd still be subscribing. Saying
    that, paying out every month ensured I actually did it every day!

Why not give it a go for a month or two and see how it works for you. They've made it easy to cancel at any point. If I could afford it, I'd still be doing it!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
    taqwa likes this.
  5. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

What are some great guided meditation youtube videos that worked for any of you?