1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it a reset ?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Chubby, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Chubby

Chubby Fapstronaut

Today, I have completed day 6 with no pmo. While completing it, I have faced lot of urge to masturbate. But I have prevented that in doing so. A time came an urge becomes so high that I am not able to focus on anything else except at my dick. So I went to the bathroom and tried to fap, but I stopped immediately, telling myself not to reset. After sometime, very little amount of semen with little whitish in color comes out of my dick. Is it a reset or not ?

2. Supination

Supination Fapstronaut

Everyone has their own defintion for a reset. You create your own red line and once you cross it, you have to be honest with yourself and reset.
    If your case happened to me, I wouldn't reset. You were aware and had the power to stop immediately which is very impressive if you ask me.
    The early stage of a streak is always the hardest part when it comes to urges. Just keep up the good work and trust the process :)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2022
    Kakarot_2694, craftyboi and Chubby like this.
  3. Chubby

Chubby Fapstronaut

Thanks for helping me.

Supination likes this.
  4. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut