1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it a short downtrend in my life ?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Dextermorgan1141, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Dextermorgan1141

Dextermorgan1141 Fapstronaut

Here s my story ,

I am a 27 year old handsome guy . I have had quite a few girls crushing on throughout my life. I am not boasting about anything but being honest with you guys. I have had some failed relations in the past ,got too emotional wasted a lot of precious time but i managed and made up for it. Currently I am working in Saudi Arabia. I have not had physical contact even a kiss with any girl since 2 years. Everyday after work fapping multiple times is regular for me . My immediate target in life is to study for GMAT and go for my MBA , but i dont have any motivation . I am engulfed by negativity .Things were going very good but i dont know whats happening with me . I guess i am at a pretty low stage in my life right now .I am working but i dont really like it, I see people around me and i get depressed. I have failed to achieve all my fitness targets etc I dont have a friend to regularly talk to or share things with . Extreme Lonliness. Is any of you feeling the same ?

2. ironblade

ironblade Fapstronaut

You've already achieved the first stage of getting better – self-awareness. Now, you need to do something about your problems. You need to break the routine. Get into activities which would uplift your mood. For me, back when I was sick of loneliness, I started running almost every day. I was asthmatic since the age of 13 and my stamina was pretty damn low, couldn't run more than 2 minutes when I started. And boy it did wonders. I achieved more in life in 4 months than I ever did over a year. I was able to reach 10 minutes continuous running time. Actually ended up being in my first real relationship at the age of 24 with a woman who loves me as much as I love her, in a foreign land.

Once you start being positive, positive things will start happening to you.

3. Dextermorgan1141

Wow man thats motivating . Yes I am planning to start with my gym routine soon .Just want to be the best version of myself and thats what I am here for ,coz I strongly believe once I am able to control one of the worlds most addictive things , I can achieve anything.
    Will go into beast mode soon :)

ironblade likes this.
  4. ironblade

ironblade Fapstronaut

Good luck! Don't wait too much though. You could even start working out at home meanwhile to warm up your body!

5. DeAndre85

DeAndre85 Fapstronaut

You from saudi arabia? Lets stop here for a sec. Woman in this country are covered in black from head to toe.
    added to the fact that just talking to a girl innocently, considered a suspicious activity by society and police dying for kind of shit. I love this country ❤

6. Dextermorgan1141

No man I am working there,Yeah its a bit conservative but then people have a way with everything . There is a decent underground network here and you can have decent amount of fun, but then its the loneliness which gets to you . It gets pretty tough at times , but it has its good sides as well . Where are you from ?

7. DeAndre85

DeAndre85 Fapstronaut

I also work in Saudi. Its tough to get laid here and I don't know what underground network you talking about

8. Dextermorgan1141

Oh Really, I mean the compound parties and stuff, thats all u got , u in Riyadh ?