1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it safe not ejactulating for more than 100 days?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by DiegoSR, Apr 10, 2022.

1. DiegoSR

DiegoSR Fapstronaut

Hi community,
    i'm on a +100 days streak, hard mode

The last time, during my frist reboot streak of almost 150 days, i had different wet dreams (starting around day 70)

This time instead, no wet dream, no spill or something like that.
    Is it safe to hold semen for so long? Should i "need" a wet dream to make it healthy?

thanks

Be the exception likes this.
  2. Be the exception

Be the exception Fapstronaut

Yes it's safe, you will be fine. Keep going, you are lucky to not have wet dreams. Good job.. andiamo!

DiegoSR and Adw85 like this.
  3. DiegoSR

DiegoSR Fapstronaut

Thanks!! Keep going!!

4. WarriorX1

WarriorX1 Fapstronaut

Man proud of u, I wish to get there

5. Kierann

Kierann Fapstronaut

Be glad that you do not have wet dreams. Even though I don't consider it to be such a disaster as some make of it, I would definitely prefer not having any. It makes you weaker. Release and sperm retention do not go well together.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  6. DiegoSR, Quanti anni hai?

7. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Its ok, I did 300 days with no wet dream. Most likely u can go on for few years. Than its possible ejaculation will become a problem. Thats what Ive read in some old yogi script around here..

Assyrian and archy0 like this.