1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it usual to have PE?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Freedom is a state of mind, May 21, 2017.

1. So during my longer streaks in NoFap sometimes I had the chance to have sex with girls, but for me it always ends really quickly..like 30 seconds or so.. I get the idea that the stimuli is way more because u havent touched your dick in a long time..

Everybody have same experience about this thing? And this means that I can't have "normal" sex life if I do not have sex regurarly? Because I have these thoughts in my head about the topic.

2. Diipak Ananda

Diipak Ananda Fapstronaut

I definitely will finish quicker if I haven't O'd in a long time. I agree with you that it's probably to do with being much more sensitive and easily stimulated when you've had a break from PMO. I usually just adapt how I go about it - slower, more focused in the moment etc.

In my younger years I had quite consistent problems with PE and found it deeply frustrating and upsetting. Now older and wiser, I think one of the main things causing it was anxiety - particularly about how well I would perform, what she might think of me, the unfamiliarity of being so 'close' with another person etc. etc. All of that created a state of incredible tension in my body and mind that led to things ending far quicker than they should. A second main trigger was my attitude - I always saw O as the goal of sex, and generally went about things in too much of a rush which added to the over-stimulation.