1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it weird watching pictures of random women just smiling, nothing sexual?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Goku9000, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Goku9000

Goku9000 Fapstronaut

Today I've reached my highest streak at 11 days, and something I've found myself enjoying while rebooting is to just browse the internet looking at pictures of normal women smiling into the camera, like, they're fully clothes, usually just a picture of the face. I don't get turned on or anything, I'm just thinking it's a bit weird... should I stop? Please be honest, even if you feel it would be rude, I appreciate honesty :).

Kligor and palindromo like this.
  2. Marigny

Marigny Fapstronaut

It's like Psub.
    I would recommand you to avoid it, because it contributes to maintain a high level of dopamine (which is the reason of P dependancy)
    It's better to look at normal women pictures than to took at P but it's not very optimal.

In my opinion it's not that bad basically if it not led you to browser weirder thing.
    It's okay, but more discipline is better ;)

Goku9000 likes this.
  3. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Avoid it my friend , your addicted brain is making fun of you , looking for loopholes , making the reboot far

Goku9000 likes this.
  4. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

I have no clue,but i have doing same thing long ago.
    When i was at high streak i would like to watch faces of women or girls,with smile,nice girls or woman and i would enjoy,of nothing sexually or arousal.But i stopped,i don't see it like good idea and i just stopped.

Coffee Candy and Goku9000 like this.
  5. Goku9000

Goku9000 Fapstronaut

Thanks everyone, I know now to avoid it in the future.

Kligor likes this.
  6. I think an important question that would determine whether or not it's okay is why are you doing it?

7. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

I don’t think it’s weird. People like to look at attractive people. We watch a lot of tv as well and tv is basically nothing but attractive people smiling with perfect complexions and perfect hair. Probably why a lot of us are depressed. lol!

Goku9000 likes this.
  8. If you have to ask about something being weird, it may be weird.

Goku9000 likes this.
  9. Goku9000

Goku9000 Fapstronaut

Good point haha xD It felt weird, so it may be xD