1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is jackass a good show

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by brilliantidiot, Aug 18, 2019.

1. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

I've been hearing a ton about it even though its old. Is it worth watching?

Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  2. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

It's a bit goofy but can be funny depending on your sense of humour. It does have mild nudity though in some episodes and movies though so be warned.

brilliantidiot and level81rat like this.
  3. Steve -O look him up on Wikipedia then wathch the show. Its good

brilliantidiot likes this.
  4. simba121785

simba121785 Fapstronaut

The show was hilarious and I love the movies. If you find real slapstick, pranking and a little bit of bathroom humor hilarious, then its a MUST WATCH!

5. They live up to their name, that’s for sure.

6. Steve-O is a cool person as himself...hes also overcome many addictions. Search him up talking about it..

as for the show jackass, I just dont think hes as cool in the show..hurting himself a lot isnt cool. But I never watched it..Ive just heard of the stuff he did like hitting himself in the balls and letting other do it and stuff.

7. C12345

C12345 Fapstronaut

I watched the Jackass movie high with my friends. We were laughing so hard that we threw up lol

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Well, it sure make you think about how hard people can humiliate themselves for fame and money.

9. Advocate109

Advocate109 Fapstronaut

Ya like seein people do gross shit and beatnthe crap out of tyemselves/eachother?

Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  10. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

It was always on at parties etc when I was at uni 17 year ago (eek!) I find it a bit less funny in hindsight now that one of them is dead, one badly injured and another had serious drug problems. But they seemed immortal at the time and their lives seemed exciting and fun. Even the movies seemed to go a bit far for my taste - or maybe I had just grown up a bit by the time they came out.
    The British version 'Dirty Sanchez' is truly disgusting and horrible, btw.

Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  11. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

No show is good son. Get back your mindfulness.

12. It’s so good! Only if you’re extremely immature like me haha

If you end up watching it, and liking it, check out a YouTube named Danny Duncan. Kinda a similar vibe

13. A_glass1900

A_glass1900 Fapstronaut

Are you kidding? the whole jackass series to me never gets old! its hilarious! my favorite guys in show were Johny Knoxville, Bam Margera, and Ryan dunn. You should also watch Viva la bam. Even though it may seem old now because they stop making the tv shows and they haven't made newer movies.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  14. I haven't watched that show in years but it never gets old, especially if you just like dumb humor and people doing stupid stuff.

15. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I watched Jackass 3 (movie) on amazon the other day. Still funny as ever. I forgot most of the bits.

16. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I don't think it is. In fact, I think it's rather gross.