1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Jesus biological son of Mary?

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

I`ve started learning Christianity last month, so today I`ve been learning regarding types of angels from writings of the book of Daniel, painting of angels in Medieval times.

some angels like Seraphim, Gabriel had got more familiar among followers of Christianity.

I come to know about angel Gabriel (which has got the special status called Arc).
    Gabriel once appeared to the (virgin) Mary and says you have got blessings and love of lord, you going to get conceive with a boy baby, and you have to name him Jesus.

but, as of i heard and learned in history, Jesus is considered to be a gifted child to Mary (non-biological), so where did this story is derived from?.

which one is believed by most people, either biological or non-biological son?

2. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

He was conceived in Mary by the Holy Spirit, so he is fully human and fully God.

3. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

I don't mean to change the subject.
    But you should check the islamic version of Jesus.
    It's somewhat similar yet different.
    I suggest you to just watch "Story of Prophet Isa (Jesus)" by Prophetspath.
    Here's the video:

Also, i want you to watch this video about 10 reasons why he can not be god.

Just think about it.
    I'm not going to force you into believing islam. You have the freewill to watch it or not. But since you seem to be in the process on finding truth, it's only fair that you check this out too since it's related to what you are studying about.

4. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

Jesus was born by the action of the Holy Spirit directly, unlike you from the flesh, so that's why He never sinned. He IS God who paid the price on your behalf for all your sins, don't fall for the liars. So He was fully biological and spiritual during His Jewish earthly ministry. He is the Word of God manifested in the flesh.

TheNewestCreation likes this.
  5. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

I suggest you to watch the playlist " Why ISLAM is FALSE " by a former Muslim: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtzcRPjfhqVdUjKCQ5bAo3OzAzNuqoXIQ
    And also to get that book from Christian Prince, an Arab expert on Islam and Christianity: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...p/B0722ZPSD1&usg=AOvVaw0vJNqMwPjwB9jsVZjCyUv8

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  6. No what?