1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Masturbation are Good for our Health?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by dhakagirlsbd, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Relax man. Only because you don’t understand the biology and mechanisms does need to trigger offense ok. Read again what I wrote to you so you can better understand instead of acting stubborn and ignorant

2. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

No, you don't understand BASIC biology. No matter how aroused you get, you don't HAVE TO, or NEED TO flush/expel semen. That's literally NOT how it works. Please stop spreading nonsense.

3. Not will keep arguing with you. You don’t understand what I am sayingultrafabber. You need to learn to read what I state. I explained in detail a complete different phenomena.
    Let’s start from beginning. Yes you are right. If you are aroused you don’t have to ejaculate. And your body deals with the fluids. Your body is NOT just absorbing it and it is gone though! I am referring also to a complete different point. I amreferring to if you build up a certain amount inyour body which your body adjusts to your habbit of release. If it’s normally all two days you will feel urge after two days. If you are trained seven days you will feel it with seven days. For me it’s day 9-13. I know each characteristic very clearly. I went through this a few times. If you manage to overcome these urges, which by the way I am just in the middle, then at a certain point if you maintain to resist your body understood and reabsorbes them and adjusts to your new pattern. If you now release in about two or three weeks interval your body will produce a strong urge then. I had it to the point if complete no urge anymore in years if monk mode training.
    I then had it later in about two month periods and since I later fell into edging I brought it quite down to my current 9-13 days.
    So hope this makes you happy yes you can fap if you like to release pressure and you DONT HAVE TO! and if you resist long enough your body reverses.

4. I apologize if I offended you or attacked you. I did it because I was offended by you. I have nothing against you. Let’s just move on please. Wish you the best

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. dboy18

dboy18 Fapstronaut

6. As far as I remember, BASIC was one of the first simple programming languages.

Don´t apologize to him, he is full of himself and won´t appreciate this anyway.

7. CORAZZON

CORAZZON Fapstronaut

There's some research done on retaining your load, its packed full of vitamins. When you get past the urge to release it all, your body just absorbs it.

I looked through this website and it has a lot of good information.
    https://dontcookyourballs.com

8. AlexWillDoIt

AlexWillDoIt Fapstronaut

You are obsessed with the harmfulness of masturbation, but you probably Sto arrivando! Because you are here on this site because of your a healthy way of masturbating. Natural, normal masturbation IS healthy, especially for teens discovering their body, penis, hormones. If it stays at masturbation, that it is an a healthy behavior, but it’s NOT masturbation in itself.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

You tell me i'm obsessed yet you quote me 3 times in 3 different posts on the same subject on the same day... I already replied in one of the other topics

AlexWillDoIt likes this.
  10. AlexWillDoIt

AlexWillDoIt Fapstronaut

Oh, I read the Kinsey Table 34 on that site alecsatin: THAT IS NOT SCIENTIFIC just someone talking against sex in general. Remember, if there are most scientists talking about proved things, the voices of a few are heard by who wants to hear and believe in them (like no-vax and other shit)

11. AlexWillDoIt

AlexWillDoIt Fapstronaut

Plus, the site’s first words are: Comfort for Christians. Which is talking bad about sex. Which should be just for procreation. Well... depends... on how they turn around the Bible’s words...

12. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Then read it on another site or from his own book.

Also, sex is not just about procreation or bad for Christians, it's only a sin if it's outside of marriage.

13. AlexWillDoIt

AlexWillDoIt Fapstronaut

Yeah, but that depends on the Christian: for some even masturbation is a sin, for others only outside of marriage, for other if done for pleasure.

14. AlexWillDoIt

AlexWillDoIt Fapstronaut

....reading “Sexual Behavior in Males”... and from the very beginning it says: “The study has already included persons who belong to the following groups: ...ages 3 to 90.”
    So, the first FALSE thing read on all the discutibile sites Table 34 brings you to. You should read the book. I’ll let you know when I’ve read it.

15. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Keep reading it. There's nothing false about what i said. The "study" on children is one of the "studies" he included. The book itself contains many different "studies". Table 34 is included in his book

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  16. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

Why are you misguiding people? You are here, I am here, we are here.. Because we thought its not harmful.. then we started it.. There is nothing like moderation.. You become addicted to it like fool.. Rarely people do it moderately...
    There is a saying : "Once you pop, you can't stop".
    But with effort and God's grace, we have to win over this; and make our friends and brothers win over this..!
    We can win, if we want to win, if we choose to win, and if we plan to WIN!!

17. Sahrukh Raihan

Sahrukh Raihan New Fapstronaut

sexual desire is a gift God,dont waste it by masturbation,i stayed away from fap and i knew what it feels to be fapastronaut. more power more stamina more confidence.

ultrafabber likes this.
  18. AlexWillDoIt

AlexWillDoIt Fapstronaut

Dude, not everyone masturbating

19. AlexWillDoIt

AlexWillDoIt Fapstronaut

AND
    with God’s grace? Really??? So if you fail it wasn’t God’s will to make you stop??? Come one! Easy road to have everything in God’s hands.

20. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

It's called Free Will.