1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is "Onanism" Masturbation?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by greenmtnboy, Feb 8, 2020.

1. randomname3

randomname3 Fapstronaut

Apparently you weren't done afterall, but regardless...
    It sounds from your description like that couple is actively trying to complete their marriage, and I wish them all the best. To repeat my own exact words: "I don't see why we'd need to put a blanket ban on marriages with a plausible chance of procreation."

2. Tams1er

Tams1er Fapstronaut

I think that onanism is not just masturbation. I see it as a normal thing. Everyone decides how to behave in bed. From my point of view, "onanism" is much better than just masturbate. On the other hand, masturbation brings a lot of health benefits. I think this is the best remedy to relieve stress after a hard workday. Recently I read an interesting article regarding this subject. You can read it too https://carnalknowledge.net/is-male-masturbation-good-or-bad/. I think it's a piece of very useful information for all of us. There are enumerated a lot of pros and cons, health benefits, etc.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  3. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Please get a Bible. Orthodox Judaism deems such masturbation as a terrible sin and true Bible believers also. St Paul in his epistles goes into detailed listing of things not fit for a Christain. He uses very specific Greek words for various forms of sexual sins