1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a way to block all search engines, except Google?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by slyrack1, Sep 10, 2021.

1. slyrack1

slyrack1 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I use Qustodio and Remojo, but they don't block other search engines.

Is there a way to block all search engines except Google via the named apps or Windows 10 settings? Plus a solution for Android would be great, too.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
  2. Infidel.48

Infidel.48 Distinguished Fapstronaut

3. slyrack1

slyrack1 Fapstronaut

Awesome, thank you!! I will try it out

4. @stonehead421

@stonehead421 Fapstronaut

Its easy if look for a adult dns filter from android 9 most phones are supported or wifi router its easy and you are not always reminded that its there

5. slyrack1

slyrack1 Fapstronaut

Hey, I read the thread but I'm overwhelmed with information and don't know what to do... So I just want to block all search engines except Google on Android and Windows.
    Because I always use another search engine that doesn't has safe search enforced, and this way I keep relapsijng. (I use Remojo and Qustodio and they enforce Safe Search for Google only).
    So how do I do this?

I'm sorry if the answer in the thread is somewhere crystal clear and I don't see it, I'm going through very tough times right now and I'm not fully present....

6. Infidel.48

Infidel.48 Distinguished Fapstronaut

ok, listen
    Windows , download this : https://www.mediafire.com/file/89fgxu2rg2lhvoe/fapsecure-setup.zip/file
    Android:
    Buldog/Gaurdian Angel VPN

pm me if you have a problem

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021