1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there any self made millionaires or billionaires on here after NoFap?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Please tell me someone here has made it to atleast a couple million after NoFap. Please dont tell me If im on here 5 years down the road, it was all just to hang out and collect brownie points and emoji feel good trophies.

2. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

I'm richer than Jeff Bezos. Jk. I don't know about millionares, probably if there are they are very careful with disclosing anything to protect their ass on the internet. I have seen more than a handful of posts of guys with a home, a wife and kids and explicitly stating that they have no financial issues though.

3. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

A tiny percentage of people reach that level of wealth, so it would be quite a coincidence if any of them posted here. Nofap is an excellent first step to sorting your life out, but it isnt miraculous.

Since i started this journey i have paid off my debts, met a nice girl and got married and have a son. I have a nice house (renting) and a steady but not spectacular income, of which i pay a little into savings each month in order to buy a house one day. Little more than an average position for a guy my age, but an achievement considering where i was headed...

Mauritius, Roady and Alaa_al_kadi like this.
  4. Alaa_al_kadi

Alaa_al_kadi Fapstronaut

Very nice to hear your success story and feeling good about yourself.
    Thanks you for sharing because for me personally it did encourage me.
    Do you have any advices or suggestions you would like to give me knowing that I am in the beginning of my journey and like to be married and buy a house.

5. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

I didn't do anything fancy. I think the most important thing in terms of budgeting is to avoid spending money emotionally. This is easier said than done. If you have this habit,like i did, try rewarding yourself for a month of sticking to your budget with free activities that you enjoy instead of shopping sprees or meals out.

Put money aside every month. Pay off debts and then put it into savings. This is money you never touch, seperate from your emergency 'rainy day' fund.

See if you can turn your hobbies into money makers. If not, at least let them fund themselves. I am a musician, i started teaching a couple of times a week and eventually getting some paid work. It didnt replace the 'day job',wasnt supposed to, but was an enjoyable way to make a little extra while doing something i didnt mind giving up my evenings/weekends for.

Keep your eye out for promotions, better job prospects, etc. You should be actively looking for other jobs every month, maybe going to a couple of interviews a year. Dont be satisfied with what you have. And dont worry about loyalty, youre always a lot more replaceable than you think you are.

Learn useful skills like cooking, repairing clothes and mending your car, with free online vids and second hand books. If you are dating, women love a handyman and they would rather you cooked an amazing meal yourself than take them to a fancy restaurant.

Alaa_al_kadi likes this.
  6. @Yeshuaisking
    Pretty low-tier troll, 0/10. Not even convincing.