1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is waiting for marriage stupid?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lexie, Jul 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Geez, that sounds terrible.

2. In hindu religion if you get premarital sex you get beat up in hell,then get your genitals eaten up by hellish dogs and rats.

Ghost in the Shell likes this.
  3. Stop listening.Dont Do it even ben shapiro said premarital sex is bullshit.

4. thats something for you to decide, dont make decisions based on how other people view it, do what feels right to you and stick with it.

5. Stop listening to these guys be a conservative

6. Literally nobody here said that she shouldn't have sex because she's a woman. Half of these guys said they also are planning to save themselves for marriage. Stop trying to be a victim everywhere you look. Nobody has said anything sexist in this thread.

Also, literally nobody said she should "never have normal, monogamous sex." What the heck are you even talking about? Nothing you're complaining about has even happened, at all.

7. Lexie

Lexie Fapstronaut

Right. Nobody told me not to have sex because I'm a woman. They were helpful and nice :)

goodnice 2.0 and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Lilla_My

Lilla_My Fapstronaut

I'm sorry if I stepped on any toes here. I think it's a great choice if one wanna wait for marriage, and also if one doesn't. I'm no victim in any way, I grew up in an environment where it was ok to choose and I got that choice myself, so to paint me out as a victim is odd and slightly perplexing, considering how extremely lucky I am to be born as a woman in this day and age. I hope all women get this kind of freedom.

I got very triggered when I saw something about a woman having lower morals for having premarital sex and that's simply preposterous, especially if it comes from a PA. So is the threat of burning in hell. I have no idea what normal healthy people would have against her making her own choices in the matter, no matter what those choices would be.

9. I just don't see how anyone here has been sexist. The guy who said you will go to hell for having sex before marriage didn't say that only applies to women. It applies to him, too. There's nothing sexist about that.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  10. Lilla_My

Lilla_My Fapstronaut

This is what I took offence to. I've also seen the same discussion in many, many threads over the months, which has annoyed me, as I know many women who haven't waited, and they are lovely, educated mothers and wives today. They are certainly not disease ridden or bad in any way and I'm blessed to call them my friends.

You are right in that there has been a lot of good advice given here as well.

koolpal likes this.
  11. Fair enough. I don't really read what that guy says anymore, because it's always offensive to me. So I glossed over that one. Your comment made it sound like every guy in this thread was being sexist, so that's what confused me.

12. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

I'm a person that has had sex just to get rid of my virginity. I believed that by doing this, my life would change. No insecurity, no social anxiety, lots of friends and gfs, total transformation. In fact, none of these happen. I would say that it's exactly the opposite.

If I met a woman that says what you said in your first post, I would consider her valuable, smart, intelligent and worth to be respected. I'd love to have a gf like this. I wish I had known these back then, before making the mistake. But I had to be hurt in order to learn. That's the difference. You know it without hurting yourself...

13. Lexie

Lexie Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Hello Friend and hardowner like this.
  14. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

The best thing ever! You are unique!;)
    Honestly, I will never marry a girl who has already dated someone else.:cool:

hardowner likes this.
  15. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

One year + 1
    Congratulations!:emoji_clap::emoji_thumbsup:

16. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion. -Proverbs 11:22

Good day.

Hello Friend likes this.
  17. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

Am I a weirdo? because of saying this..?:emoji_slight_frown:

18. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut